Sunday, April 24, 2005

Election 2005 - Voting

I have been as regular readers will know, been putting my two pence worth in regards to the election. Well it seems I have attracted the attention of others with my comments, and that is great, it is nice to have that.

I have managed to attract a site that lists bloggers for Labour, and they went for my tax entry, well I can clearly imagine they weren't impressed by the fact I shone light on their parties stealth taxes and the lies we have been fed.
If you are interested, have a read - Bloggers4Labour, not going to show favourtism, they are entitled to their view.

What I have found which I really did find interesting was the following sites.

Not Apathetic - A really great site, and people explaining why they won't vote, a must read, a site that I really wish that the parties would read and maybe they would actually understand the situation as we the people see it

Election-based satirical humour - Quite funny I like it

Who Should You Vote For - A site that assists in helping you find which party matches most closely to what believe in, it felt I was going for the Lib Dems


Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Your expected outcome:

Liberal Democrat


Your actual outcome:



Labour -20
Conservative -52
Liberal Democrat 74
UK Independence Party -3
Green 47


You should vote: Liberal Democrat

The LibDems take a strong stand against tax cuts and a strong one in favour of public services: they would make long-term residential care for the elderly free across the UK, and scrap university tuition fees. They are in favour of a ban on smoking in public places, but would relax laws on cannabis. They propose to change vehicle taxation to be based on usage rather than ownership.

Take the test at Who Should You Vote For

So there you have it, it feels that I will be voting Lib Dems, still not sure yet.....

No comments: