Monday, August 22, 2005

A Review of Goldfrapp - Supernature

I got this today, pre-ordered it and it arrived today which I am very happy about. I was wondering if it would meet the standard of the previous one, and overall I have to say I do so far prefer Black Cherry.

Supernature is a good album, don't misunderstand, especially if you like electro-pop music. Well that is what I would class it as, and I believe others do. The album rolls along very quickly and before you know it, it is finished, very unexpectedly.

The only thing I didn't like about the album, was the fact that I had to install software to play it on my machine, I find that really bad. Why should I have to install software to play it on my PC, it should just play straight out.

Otherwise, I would say if you liked Black Cherry, then get hold of supernature and give it a good listening to. I believe you will enjoy it

No comments: