Friday, August 05, 2005

Phonak Smart Link

Hopefully soon I will be getting a Phonak Smart Link and Telcom System, through Access to Work and it will supposedly allow me to hear better, especially on the phone, with loop systems, hear TVs better, through speakers, mobiles, etc. I have my fingers crossed it will be fitted soon, though with going away I imagine later, but anything that allows me to hear better has to be a better thing. I have read about it and it sounds like it will do me good, I can only hope, these days I am missing so much, and it is like my ears are determined to make me suffer more than I have in the past. It is supposed to be the best on the market, so I can only hope it matches the hype.
Too many times I have been given the promise of technology giving me all I couldn't have and I am sceptical because of it, but if this can help in even the smallest amount, then I stand a chance of being able to keep up with all the others.

No comments: