Friday, March 18, 2005

Sex diet

It has come to my attention that there is something called the sex diet

Sex Diet - This is a transcript between the author of the book and members on the website. Interesting reading!

I came across it because I have been wondering if I need to do a diet myself. I am 32 years of age, and I have been noticing of late I think I am getting a little more rotund than I want to be. In my family we have a history then when the men hit their 30s, the pouch starts to appear. I eat well, I exercise well, heck I even started swimming again, so now I go to the gym 5 times a week, and exercise for about 7 hours a week. Enough I would hope that to make a difference. When I started the swimming again, I found the shorts I had were a little loose, they aren’t tight enough around my waist which made no sense especially with the pouch, the only other pair I have are like a pair of Speedos and I look like something from the 70s with them, obviously without the ‘tache. I can’t wear them, as they leave nothing to the imagination, something I found out some years back when I got back from a holiday in Malta and saw the picture taken by then girlfriend of me in them on a beach in Malta. There I was white as a ghost, black swimming shorts and doing my impersonation of Linford Christie, that is when I realised why she liked me wearing those shorts, lol.

I am sure KLite, can recall the comment made at the time that I looked like I was ……. from the 70s.

So I have been looking at what I can do in terms of diet that would keep me interested and lose weight and have fun at the same time, which is when I came across what is called the sex diet. For all intents and purposes, it sounds a wonderful idea, keeps you going physically and mentally, all those endorphins released and at the same having pleasure. Well I have a snag with this diet, I have no one whom I can do it with at the moment, not good. So I am hoping you kind people out there, who might be on this diet, would be able to tell me whether or not you are having success, cause I would love to know, so that should I be in a position to do the diet, I will know whether I will REALLY enjoy it, and lose weight and have fun at the same time.

I want to be sure I don’t end up looking like Skippy in later years as other members of my family have managed to do, for those in the US, that means looking like Homer Simpson, except not being Yellow…..

No comments: