Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Open University

I am currently undertaking a degree with the Open University, my second degree, part time as well, and it is in Psychology as well. There are many reasons as to why I undertook this course, and right now I am in year 3 of 5 years, so by the end of 2007 I should have completed the course and then who knows what will happen next.

Currently this year, I am doing Child Psychology, and I have just got back my first assignment, and it was an absolute nightmare assignment to do, I was so worried I wasn't going to well, so it was a shock to get back 69 for an assignment, so I did so much better than I thought, so very pleased with it. Hopefully I can carry this forward to the next assignment, that I am having to work on right now, fingers crossed.

For anyone, who might consider undertaking an Open University course, I would recommend it, as long as you can assign time for it, you need discipline and time, if you can do both of those, you have a chance, and I would consider it, I am very glad I undertook it, and as I said above, by the end of 2007 I should have a second degree and something to be proud of, proving my mind still works and is still able to digest and assimilate new information, that can be put to use, at some point.

No comments: