Friday, March 18, 2005

Malaysian GP Preview

This is my thoughts about what will happen in the race on Sunday. In the last week there has been a lot written in the press about the pace of the Ferrari especially as it is last years car. Well I have to say, I do share a lot of the concerns that others do, because that car was second in the last race and it is basically a year old and if that car is good enough to come second this early on, imagine what the new car will do when it is released.

This weekend I have to believe, that it will of course be down to the McLarens, Ferraris and Renault, but I think you will see KR, JPM and MS battling it out for the race win, and the others left standing. I am hoping that McLaren are able to take the fight to MS and Ferrari.

Malaysia has in the past been painted red a great deal, and it will take a lot for it not to be again.

Putting my neck out, I think JPM, MS, KR are the top three.

No comments: