Saturday, April 01, 2006

Depeche Mode are in London this weekend

One of my favourite bands is in town

This weekend Depeche Mode are in town playing at Wembley Arena, I was lucky enough to get tickets when they went on sale last year, and they will be opening to a rebuilt and refurbished Wembley Arena, so I am hopeful that they are going to put on a great show which won’t be ruined by the arena, as it has been in the past. The arena had to remove banks of speakers in the past due to complaints by locals, which always amazed me given that the arena has been there for as long as I can remember and I am in my 30s, so what did they expect, and literally next door to the Stadium, well will be when it is finished…..

I am looking forward to the concert, it should be a really good one, 25 years now Depeche Mode have been going and this last album has some good tracks, and each listen is always something different coming to the fore. They are also a fantastic concert band, they really do a great job of playing live and giving a great performance, so one to look forward to. I just wish the tube didn’t have engineering works on at the same time making travel more awkward, well organized that was…

Anyone that is going, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I expect to

No comments: